- News 2017/10/13 Secondary review for the JAPAN TECH project startup window competition.
- News 2017/09/19 Primary review for the JAPAN TECH project startup window competition.
- News 2017/09/07 Because of high demand, we extended the deadline for start-up exhibition entries.
- News 2017/09/06 Introduction of the judges for the JAPAN TECH project competition.
JAPAN TECH project aims to support Japanese companies with state-of-the-art technologies to stand on the world stage of CES (formerly known as Consumer Electronics Show). The world is currently going through a technology boom. What better place to gauge what is happening, how it’s being evaluated and what the future looks like than the world’s largest technology exhibition. On top of that, it is a rare chance for Japanese companies to have an opportunity to get involved in real time and explain their abilities and products. This project is not simply providing booths, but also providing support for exhibition planning, PR activities and the creation of new business chances so that Japanese companies can jump into the global battleground. We hope that this undertaking will lead to the birth of Japanese companies that can assume the future of technology.
- The CES Ambassador, Karen Chupka, has expressed her excitement for the involvement of JAPAN TECH project.
- Greetings to Japanese Innovators from CTA!
CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technology, welcoming exhibitors, buyers, investors, and business leaders from around the world each year.
We are happy and excited to welcome Creative Vision to CES 2018, bringing together a collective of Japanese technologies and innovations to CES for the first time.
We look forward to welcoming you to CES 2018, and seeing all the innovative ideas and technologies showcased by the country of Japan. Signature
Sr. Vice President, CES and Corporate Business Strategy
Consumer Technology Association